Unique flexibility for seismic experts!
- Optimised for high-resolution 2D / 3D surveys through its flexibility
- Fast and easy setup due to its unique snap-on technology
- Power and data transmission via lightweight two-wire cable
- Extremely small and robust casing
The new SUMMIT X One is the world’s most flexible cable bound seismic data acquisition system. With ultra-small remote units connecting to a lightweight telemetry cable at any position, all station distances can be realised with the same cable. This new SUMMIT ‘snap-on’ technology provides the best solution for high resolution 2D and 3D seismic measurements in any terrain with flexible station distances in the range from one to several meters.
The new data telemetry of the SUMMIT X One provides fast and reliable data transfer for immediate full QC of acquired seismic data and also supports continuous data streaming for passive seismic applications.
- Detailed high resolution seismic exploration of deposit (2D/3D)
- In-mine exploration
Geothermal & Hydrocarbon
- Detailed high resolution reservoir exploration (2D/3D)
- Monitoring of reservoir stimulation (frac monitoring)
Infrastructure & Environmental
- Near surface structural mapping (reflection & refraction seismic)
- Seismic tomography measurements
- MASW & ReMi applications
Overview of Key Features
- Connecting remote units at any desired position to the SUMMIT line cable provides outstanding flexibility for field deployment. The same system hardware can be used to realise totally different field configurations
SUMMIT Line Cable
- Lightweight 2-wire telemetry cable with easy handling and self sealing coating featuring secure and fast data telemetry as well as power distribution to remote units
- High cost efficiency already from the start with small systems of >24 channels for engineering applications up to large 2D/3D field deployments with >3,000 channels
Option for Continuous Recording
- Suitable for passive seismic applications (e.g. frac monitoring, CCS-monitoring etc.)