The Seismic 'Productivity System'!
- Highest productivity due to its sophisticated system design
- For specialist applications such as LVL and engineering surveys
- Extremely robust, lightweight metal casing
The SUMMIT II Compact is the most productive and robust seismic acquisition system for LVL measurements, borehole tomography, and VSP surveys: The twenty-four channel box in a solid metal casing with the SUMMIT ‘Plug & Trace’ technology can be used in any environment for high speed production. The seismograph works as a stand alone system or several boxes can be linked together with the ‘Snap-on’ line cable to comprise a multi-channel seismic acquisition system.
Infrastructure & Environmental
- Near surface structural mapping (refraction & small reflection surveys)
- Seismic tomography measurements
- MASW & ReMi applications
Support for 2D/3D seismic surveys
- Low velocity layer (LVL) mapping