The Seismic 'Flexibility System'!
- Optimised for high-resolution 2D/3D surveys based on its flexible
- Fast and easy setup thanks to its unique Snap-On technology
- Extremely robust, lightweight metal casing
The SUMMIT II Plus seismic data acquisition system based on the two channels per box principle brings you even better performance and greater flexibility. Now, it has become even easier to use a reliable, economic system for any engineering application, for instance near-surface 2D and 3D high resolution surveys.
The amazing Snap-on technology adds to the overall flexibility of SUMMIT II Plus. It facilitates flexible survey design and the setting out of different geophone intervals. What’s more, it delivers spatial flexibility and allows use of the same inexpensive and light cable for any station spacing. Thanks to the USB interface, connecting with the line at any desired position is simple.
- Detailed high resolution seismic exploration of deposit (2D/3D)
- In-mine exploration
Infrastructure & Environmental
- Near surface structural mapping (reflection & refraction seismic)
- Seismic tomography measurements